MISSION STATEMENT

Rainbowland Play Time provides support services for families with a child/children who has autism or developmental delay. With the fundamental focus being inclusion and support, Rainbowland Play Time offers a range of activities and information for the whole family in a fun, caring and relaxed environment.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Saturday 6th September 2009: Session is CANCELLED

I am soooo embarrassed to once again advise that playgroup won't be happening this week. Living day to day as I do, it didn't even occur to me that this Sunday is Father's Day. My first and immediate thought was to organise a BBQ for our fantastic Dads on Sunday, but realistically, I don't have time to organise it. Perhaps we should look at doing this next year. Our Dads are fab and I think it would be wonderful to celebrate how important they are to us together. Same goes for Mother's Day. I never go anywhere on Mother's Day, or if I do, it is just too much for me and I don't get to enjoy the day like I would really like to. We can explore these possibilities more if enough people are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment