MISSION STATEMENT

Rainbowland Play Time provides support services for families with a child/children who has autism or developmental delay. With the fundamental focus being inclusion and support, Rainbowland Play Time offers a range of activities and information for the whole family in a fun, caring and relaxed environment.

Friday, August 7, 2009

SESSION UPDATE: Sat 7th March 09

Today was great. Thanks to everyone who turned up. It was wonderful to see all the kids mixing together, regardless of their personal situations. I know I had a wonderful time and I hope all the other parents did too. A big thanks to the dads who went. It is so wonderful to mix with other families, share stories and just be together.

A big thank you to everyone who has become a member of the Rainbow Land Play Time FB Page. Your support really helped Shellee & I to have the passion, motivation and drive to get everythinig organised for the first playgroup session. We both really appreciate you.

Looking forward to next week - I know my kids are. See you then. Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment