MISSION STATEMENT

Rainbowland Play Time provides support services for families with a child/children who has autism or developmental delay. With the fundamental focus being inclusion and support, Rainbowland Play Time offers a range of activities and information for the whole family in a fun, caring and relaxed environment.

Friday, August 7, 2009

VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I am very happy to announce we have an official committee for Rainbow Land Play Time. The committee members are:

Allison Dix
Helen Howson
Simone Rister
Frances Willson
Melanie Heaney

All these wonderful ladies bring their own unique talents to the committee aside from the fact they are wonderful and dedicated individuals who really care about the Rainbow Land Play Time's future and having much needed services for families living with autism in the community.

We are yet to hold our first meeting, however, this will be soon depending on everyone's busy schedules. There is a lot for us to discuss and make decisons on, however, we will be sure to keep everyone informed.I have to say that the announcement of the committee is a great relief to me because these fabulous women will bring much more to the group than I could ever bring on my own.

I wish to thank them for their support over the past 5 wonderful months that we have been holding the playgroup as well as to all the families who are a part of our group and everyone else who supports us.

I would also like to specifically thank both Shelley & Ian Craig for doing such a wonderful job in helping me get the playgroup off the ground.

HAPPY RAINBOWS :-)♥ Allison

P.S. The fundraising / official opening dinner is now likely to be held early next year. I have finally received a response back from Sfera's about hosting it for us and so now at least I have something I can take to the committee to discuss. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment